Pak-China Bus Service
Bus Service between Pakistan and ChinaPak-China Bus ServiceBus service between Pakistan and China has begun. One of the leading bus service providers of Pakistan, Faisal Movers initiated the project from Lahore and Islamabad, Pakistan to Tashkurgan, China via Khunjerab Pass. This is equally beneficial for students and businessmen of both the countries.
Required documents for the journey to China include.
- Original CNIC + Copy
- Original Passport + Copy
- Valid Visa
- Invitation Letter from China (Visa Category F&M)
- Passengers must keep these four essential documents along with them while travelling.
The route begins from Islamabad, Pakistan and ends in Tashkurgan (Kashgar), China. The bus will pass through Naran, Babusar Top, Chilas, Gilgit, Hunza and Khunjerab Pass. The distance is about 864 kilometres between Islamabad and Tashkurgan, which covers within 30 to 38 hours. Depending on road and weather conditions, travelling time may vary.
- Single ticket price from Lahore to Tashkurgan is Rs. 27,000/- per person.
- Single ticket price from Islamabad to Tashkurgan is Rs. 25,000/- per person.
- From Lahore to Tashkurgan, return ticket price is Rs. 54,000/- per person.
- Return ticket price from Islamabad to Tashkurgan is Rs. 50,000/- per person.
The journey takes place alternatively on Sundays and Wednesdays, from Islamabad, Pakistan to Tashkurgan, China.
The schedule of May is as follows.
|Sunday||07 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|10 May, 2023||1:00AM|
|Sunday||14 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||17 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|Sunday||21 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||24 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|Sunday||28 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||31 May, 2023||1:00 AM|
|⁰¹||01||1:00 AM||Departure from Islamabad Bus Terminal|
|⁰²||01||7:00 AM||Breakfast at Naran Terminal|
|⁰³||01||3:00 AM||Short Stay at Gilgit Terminal|
|⁰⁴||01||6:00 PM||Attabad Lake, Hunza|
|⁰⁵||01||8:30 PM||Overnight Stay: Sost|
|⁰⁶||02||9:00 AM||Custom + Immigration Documents Checking|
|⁰⁷||02||12:00 PM||Clearance from China|
|⁰⁸||4:00 PM||Arrival at Kashgar, China|
28-Seater Luxury Bus
3 Meals Per Day
1 Night Stay
Ticket Booking Method:
Travellers can buy tickets on spot from Faisal Movers Terminal of Rawalpindi/Islamabad or they can purchase online via www.bookkaru.com.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets are neither refundable nor transferable, however tickets can be exchanged up to 3 days prior to departure.
- Return ticket is valid for a month.
- Passengers must confirm their trip 3 hours before departure at Islamabad Terminal of Faisal Movers.
- Boarding the bus before an hour before departure is must.
- Passengers can bring single hand-carry.
This is a good initiative by the two neighbouring countries to provide journey by bus, for the convenience of the students and businessmen who frequently travel to China. Transportation charges are affordable. This bus service will help in boosting trade ties between Pakistan and China. The service will greatly benefit those who frequently visit China for business or study.
Remember to keep essential documents in the personal custady, such as a valid visit visa and an invitation letter from China.
- Travelling takes almost 30 to 38 hours from Islamabad to Tashkurgan, China. However it may vary due to inevitable circumstances.
- The bus is Mini Yutong which is 28 Seater.
- Faisal Movers provides only travelling service. Travellers should arrange their documents themselves.
- F-1 Visa is for Academic students and the M-1 Visa is for Vocational students.
Author: Fehmeeda Farid Khan
You may also like Glaciers in Pakistan
Reading time: 02 Minute