Digiskills Training Instructions:
Digiskills Training Instructions is here for all the newbies.
In this blog post I would try to explain the process of learning from Digiskills Training Programme or LMS. Digiskills is a information technology programme by the Government of Pakistan to educate public at large. In this regard, ten (10) short courses were launched earlier but now it’s upgraded to fifteen (15) courses.
I joined Digiskills programme back in 2020 just by chance. I enrolled in 7th batch. I wanted to learn some terminologies for improving my blog and this search leads me towards Digiskills LMS. Let me cut it short and try to explain the procedure of step by step guidelines.
How to Join:
Everyone can sign up for this program by visiting Digiskills LMS. After Sign-up, one can enroll in any two courses of his/her choice.
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Writing
- Quick Books
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Literacy
- Affiliate Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing, Animation and Vlogging
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Virtual Assistant
- First thing first, download Digiskills LMS App from playstore.
- Choose sign-up option if you are new.
- If you have an account already, simply choose sign-in or login into your account.
- Now fill the given form accurately so that course conducters can easily approach you in case of answering your detailed queries to discuss with.
- Add your email address and phone number.
- Once completed, click on submit.
- Congratulations you’re enrolled in the Digiskills LMS. It is the project of Ministry of Information Technology, Government of Pakistan.
- These courses are absolutely free of cast.
- Virtual University of Pakistan conduct these courses.
- Seats are available on first come first serve basis.
- You can avail two courses at a time.
- Freelancing is the mandatory course for the new trainee who enrolled in the course(s) for the first time. You can get the other course of your choice from the list above.
- The duration of every course is three (3) months or twelve (12) weeks.
- Videos will be uploaded every Monday. Try to watch them within this week so that you can ask related issues. Trainers entertain your questions simultaneously. After the week ends, the discussion segment will be closed.
- Quizzes and assignments will be given. Try to solve these within due date to score higher.
- Passing criteria is 50% in aggregate.
- For any query please feel free to contact me.